Interest Rate

I took out a small-ish loan in February to help my credit rating by paying off a couple other accounts and showing a new account with perfect payment history.

The loan was through Springleaf. I set up auto-pay from my checking account every other week (pay week). It should have been a no-brainer just to let the payments clear out the account and see my scores rise, right?

Springleaf changed to Lendmark a month later and reported my Springleaf account as closed. They did not allow the auto-pay option. They still have not reported my account to any of the credit bureaus.

However, they do call me monthly with a reminder that my payment is due after I asked to be removed from the call list.

So maybe that's their attempt at customer service.

Without Springleaf/Lendmark, the other two accounts would now be paid in full, at a slightly lower interest rate.

There's been no benefit to me for having opened this account.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lendmark financial account. Lendmark Financial needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lendmark financial account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lendmark Financial. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Priceline.

Had an Experience with Lendmark Financial?

Comments

Pomona, California, United States #1233872

They called me and told me they wouldn't honor my bi-weekly deductions and never took another payment out.